It saddens me greatly when I read of yet another beautifully creative star taking their own life, we saw this recently with Whitney Houston and at her funeral, her dear friend Kevin Cosner told how, this amazingly talented, inspirational singer would constantly ask ‘Am I good enough?’.
Isn’t it astonishing to see that low self esteem can grip even the biggest of celebrities?
Fundamentally all low self worth and low self esteem are man made conditions, sadly consciously created over centuries as a means to keep populations in ‘scare-city’. So let’s look at this on a wider scale and see what harm can and is caused in making people feel unstable and in low self worth.
For those of you, who have been following me on social media, will know that I don’t watch TV news, listen to radio or read newspapers. I choose to create my own reality and research the information I desire to know about. In sensationalist news, I can show you a perfect example of how social conditioning is at play.
It is my personal opinion that when we hear about gang disturbances on the streets , these were in fact highly organised by departments within the government. Why would a government create unrest and damage to person and property? …Fear. Creating fear and uncertainty in the masses, maintains control.
This has been the orchestrated throughout history on this planet by those always seeking to control populations. Yet when you look at this energetically, those who control are always coming from lack.
The need to control comes from a lack of self worth and confidence in a person’s ability to fulfil their life. Individuals not in control of their own life, find the need to control others to quantify some semblance of meaning to their existence. This only leads to creating low energetic frequencies, which attract the same back and bring more experiences perpetuating the lack of self worth and so the cycle continues.
In the case of such disturbances, those in power know how to get to the part of the population living in fear and lack (as they themselves are in that frequency), by instigating clashes and then using media to broadcast this out to the masses. Those who live in ‘poverty consciousness’ i.e. worrying about money and the lack of it, wondering where they can get more of it or constantly mounting up debt, become more fearful, more disconnected from their own naturally abundant energy and this disconnection shows itself in anger and lashing out.
We have worldwide communication, only to use news coverage as a means to perpetuate fear and insecurity, isn’t it time to cover news ‘consciously’? We need to focus on the positive aspects and give as little attention to the negative as possible. This would require those in power, the ‘controllers’ to have full respect and love for themselves, to be totally confident in their own self worth as individuals. A tall order I hear you say? Maybe, it is absolutely achievable though, once individuals understand how to make their energetic communications.
This also applies to those caught up in the ‘hysteria’ of the violence, those who feel they have been cheated out of a chance in life. Here is news for you, ALL experiences you had, have happened from the energetic frequency YOU have resonated. By living in reaction to your environment has built beliefs based yet again on low self worth, of not being in control and this is so far from the truth. This is exactly what those in control do not desire you to know…knowledge is power.
So how do you begin to move away from social conditioning and begin building your self esteem? Here are a few tips and guides to help you:
- Only use your TV for entertainment purposes, avoid watching any ‘programmed’ news coverage.
- Follow this with radio, if the programming is constantly interrupted with news bulletins, switch to only listening to CDs or your MP3 player, make it YOUR choice what you listen to.
- Stop reading newspapers, until conscious reporting takes the upper hand, none of the conditioned information in current newspapers is serving your higher good. In the digital age, you can use the internet to find out news of your choice.
- Begin taking time to define who you are. Not as a brother, sister, partner but who you really are. You do this by looking at your values, are you living your life vision through your values or living your life for others?
- Learn to love who you are. The foundation of all your confidence and abundance comes from finding the love for you, within you.
- Begin to live in the moment . I have found in my experiences over the years that when you retreat from the world and eliminate the typical environmental stimuli that cause you to think in routine ways, you can begin the process of true change. In order to change, you have to believe greater than your present reality, you have to dream your vision beyond the familiar feelings you’ve been conditioned with, that contribute to your current self identity and you must create a life that exists in a future time.
Through the power of your belief, you consciously create your reality. It is scientifically proven, your cells take their signal from your beliefs, which determine the frequency you resonate out, energy will always attract back the same frequency in experiences and opportunities. When you honour your worth and love the magnificent being you truly are, then you create the conditions and frequency of change!